- If you get a security warning about "running scripts or ActiveX controls," read this explanation.
Cataclysm Gear: Leather
- Feral Druid (Bear)
Besides Stamina, a vital statistic for any tank, a bear's immutable stat is usually Agility. More important, however, are the other defensive stats: Dodge, their Mastery, and Armor. (Note that bear tanks get no benefit from Parry.) Because bears in Cataclysm share leather gear with Rogues and Druid cats, they get most of their avoidance and mitigation stats from tanking accessories: cloaks, necklaces, rings, trinkets, relics.
|Zone or Dungeon||Item||Quest||Questgiver|
|Grim Batol||Head||Kill the Courier||Farseer Tooranu|
|Halls of Origination||Boots||Penetrating Their Defenses||Brann Bronzebeard|
|Lost City of the Tolvir||Shoulders||Targets of Opportunity||Captain Hadan|
|Mount Hyjal||Cloak||Elemental Bonds: The Vow||(none)|
|Ring ||Through the Gates of Hell||Malfurion Stormrage|
|Trinket ||Additional Armaments||Damek Bloombeard|
|Gloves ||Calling the Ancients||Varlan Highbough|
|Filling the Moonwell||Ayla Shadowstorm|
|Twilight Highlands||Head||Krazz Works!||Patch|
|Necklace||Battle of Life and Death||Calen|
|Legs||Skullcrusher the Mountain||The Hammer of Twilight|
- Upon completion of the quest, you must purchase this (for roughly 70-90g, depending on your reputation with the Guardians of Hyjal) from Zen'Vorka, who is next to Malfurion Stormrage, inside the cave.
- Upon completion of the quest, you must purchase this from the questgiver (and vendor).
|Guardians of Hyjal||Chest||Necklace||Cloak|
|The Earthen Ring||Head Enhancement||Ring|
|Profession||333/Other||Rare 346+||Epic 359+|
Vicious Leather 
- Although technically this is a quest reward from the Darkmoon Faire, Scribes (inscriptionists) make the Stones cards that compose the Earthquake Deck, which is exchanged for the trinket.
- This is PvP gear but, even for PvE, may be an upgrade for PvE items whose level is 346 or below. (Resilience has no effect in PvE encounters, but the other stats of this 377 PvP gear may outweigh the total stats of lower-level PvE gear.)